Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kelly's Bar Quiz Night - Redux

I blogged about the quiz at Kelly's Bar before, and said that I expected that the quizzing would improve with practice, and it certainly has.

We went with a group of friends last week and the pace and quality was excellent, and there was a good turn out and atmosphere.

Highly recommended, and by far the best quiz we have been to in Lyon.

I was also greatly impressed by the (English) barman-with-a-mission. The guy had one goal: to serve as many people as he could, as quickly as possible.

I'd forgotten that this is how it's done in Britain, and have missed it. With no exaggeration, he was serving at five times the rate which I have become accustomed.

So I'm upping my 'service' rating to 5/5.

Top quiz, top barman.

1 comment:

  1. Keep the reviews coming man! They are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete